The guided tour “Travelling in Ancient Egypt” (in Italian) led by an Egyptologist offers the opportunity to join a group of maximum 25 people with a starting time scheduled by the Museo Egizio. The tour traces an overview of Egyptian culture, highlighting its most fascinating aspects attested by the masterpieces of the collection.
- When: starting time scheduled depending on availability
- Participants will join a group of maximum 25 people
- Each participant will be given a radio with disposable earphones to respect the safety distances
- For guided tours and workshops, children up to the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The guided tour is not available for school groups
Online purchases are non-refundable or changeable.